Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hammer Time




My sister wants to know what my work boots look like. A colleague in Wichita can't imagine me swinging a hammer. Here are actual, un-Photoshopped photos taken this week.

What you don't see is the time I hit my thumbnail with the hammer. But it didn't bruise - it was only a flesh wound.

I learned a great new Southern expression today. "All that and a bag of chips." Let's hope I don't get a big head over this experience. I don't want anyone saying, "Anne thinks she's all that and a bag of chips."


2 comments:

realcel said...

Nice boots! They don't look tall enough for slopping out the pig pen, though.

I am so proud of you...you ARE all of that AND a bag of chips!

Love,
Celia

realcel said...

And by the way, I make the same face when I'm concentrating on something. Or so my kids say.

Love you.